Thursday, October 10, 2019

More of Halloween Treat freebie

So sorry I missed posting on Tuesday. Weird thing happened. I went out to lunch with my retiree group and when I got home and was coming up the steps (only 3 to porch), I got horrific pain in lower back. from what? Only thing I can think of was that just before I went out my husband had arrived from a trip to Sam's Club and was unloading groceries. I tried to help before leaving and lugged in some boxes of canned goods. Didn't notice any problem at that time but maybe after driving to restaurant and then sitting for several hours, pain from a pulled muscle set in? All I know is suddenly I could barely move. Bending and getting up and down from seated position was crazy painful. Had a muscle relaxer on hand and took that and Tylenol but I was ruined for the rest of the day. Yesterday was just as bad and today only a little better. Don't want to see my doc because he'd probably prescribe an anti-inflammatory and I'd rather not do that until I finish all the neurology testing.

So here is Tuesday's zip:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eo8ps060ysmls8b/ws_HalloweenTreat_2.zip?dl=0

And today's zip:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8wnrtrpyzxfvw7/ws_HalloweenTreat_3.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

KM said...

Oh gosh, so sorry about your back. Hope you are upright very soon! Ice then heat?
Thank you for the Halloween files and for the overview. Appreciate the the overview so I can put all the bits in one file with the name and creator in the title. So helpful. ;)