Thursday, October 17, 2019

Halloween Treat freebie

Setting this up ahead of time so I don't miss again. Gloomy, rainy day (Wednesday) here. Back is improving with more motion available now. Never did call my family doc for follow-up after ER visit. Felt he would try to put me on an anti-inflammatory like Celebrex and I just don't want to add anything right now. Doing okay on the high strength Ibuprofen and muscle relaxers. Plus I'm a little miffed that he kept telling me my neck and shoulder pain was just arthritis and bursitis respectively. I've had a pinched nerve before and know what it feels like. As it stands, although I haven't talked to my neurologist since testing began, I now have some proof, from test results, that I know what I'm talking about. I knew I had some damage to discs in my neck from an accident years ago but its been years since anyone checked it out. Sure enough, the deterioration is worse - much worse and in 4 of the 7 vertebral areas, not 3 as I thought. The MRI results show narrowing of spinal canal and narrowing of the foramina (openings in bone through which nerves pass). The PA at ER suggested I may need an MRI of lower spine too but rather than bring it up to primary doc, I'll just wait until next appointment with neurologist, providing nothing more happens. Right now, I'm looking at a ton of laundry that needs doing and other household chores I haven't been able to manage. What a mess!

But back to digital world with this zip for you:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5pdz89h7xnzbit/ws_HalloweenTreat_6.zip?dl=0

Trying to keep up with my art group challenges but way behind. This entry got featured page the other day:

2 comments:

KM said...

Cute Halloween Treat files and beautiful art group entry. Congrats on the feature page. Nice recognition for your hard work.
Curious if you have a spacial pillow for sleeping? I have neck issues when I sleep that lead to all day headaches and am on the look out for what works for others. Good that the IB's are taking the edge off.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kristy

Scarette said...

Your poster is gorgeous! I hope you start feeling better soon.