Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Quick note

I have not dropped off the edge of the world. Removed the malware and followed up by having my BIL check to see if any pieces remained. All well in tht regard. Was working on logo and calling cards for Red Lilies when Photoshop started acting up. Got to where it would not work at all. Simple, you say, Just uninstall and re-install. I would love to. However, when we moved all my crates of discs to put in new monitor, I don't know what happened to my PS disc. I have been through about 7 plus crates and can nt find it! While I mnaged to sort and organize the other discs - and that is good - I'm going crazy without my PS to play with. Still searching!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Glad the malware is gone! I hope you find your disc soon! I hate when I can't find things I know I have.