Thursday, May 7, 2015

Nouveau Spring freebie and news

It's been quite a week and I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Pollen here is terrible and has been giving me headaches. Missed going to lunch with Dad and June on Wednesday. Whenever my head cleared up, I'd do whatever I could around the house until the headache creeped back then it was allergy tabs, Tylenol, and a nap. In between, I've been keeping up with progressive scrap. Here's step 3
Directions were to use a least one ribbon and two bows. Got the zip for day 4 today and am waiting on instructions.
Did I tell you that I got a call from a Norfolk Red Hat Society Queen? Yes and she was so nice to talk to. We share having fibromyalgia and migraines, among other things. And she lives not far from me; we plan on getting together for lunch next week and she offered to pick me up to go to the Hoorah For Hats event in August. Also heard from the nice lady in Mechanicsville who will be here in Norfolk soon for a craft class and she'd like to meet me too. Things are looking up in that area.
I have zip 7 of Nouveau Spring for you today.
Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/aNjz_tGSba/ws_NouveauSpring_7.html? that's the last zip I've made for this particular theme. Can't say what will be next. I have a bunch of art nouveau stuff I'd started in the past so I may re-visit this but think I'm ready to change off for now. Have a logo I'll be working on for next few days but I'm sure I've got some other goodies I can give away. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love how your page is progressing! thanks so much for another terrific kit! so glad you heard from those ladies, sounds like a lot of fun. let us know how your lunch goes. I hope pollen season will be subsiding for you soon, so you can enjoy the warm weather!