Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scraps from Father's Day w/ Myst Designs

Father's Day is just over but you probably still have photos you haven't scrapped yet. I got a great new masculine kit from Myst Designs called The Men In My Life, which you can find here: http://tiny.cc/MystDesignsStores I used it to scrap a layout of my Dad and I (okay, I used an older photo of me 'cause I haven't allowed photos last couple years); I call it Always Daddy's Girl. Dad is 82 and I realize I might not have him much longer although his health is pretty good. Find myself thinking a lot about things we've done over the years. While I was at it, I decided to scrap the other important men in my life like my husband: My son, Jeremy: And our oldest grandson, Tyler: We don't get to see the youngest grandson, Malachai, very often and when we do, we can't get him to keep still long enough for a photo! I'm hunting for a good photo of him to add to this little collection. I hate how I can't tell where blogger is putting the photos in relation to the text!

No comments: