Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lovely "September Light"

Of course I know it's not September lol. September Light is the name of a lovely new kit by Myst Designs. The coast of North Carolina is my son's favorite playground and where he plans to be married. This kit is definitely going to be used to scrap some of the wedding and reception in Nags Head. I love it because Myst has both detailed beach images and wonderfully soft abstract papers too. In all the beachy colors I love. I scrapped a few photos using this kit and some old photos of Jeremy and his girlfriend down at Hatteras and Nags Head. Ssh, don't tell but the one with Jeremy and girl fishing is an old girlfriend. It was just too perfect for the page I wanted to make. Now these are of Jeremy and Berkeley, our future daughter-in law: Yep, that's the real Hatteras lighthouse but Myst has one in the kit too in case you haven't been there ;) You've got to have this kit now, don't you? Check here to find all of Myst's stores and enjoy: http://tiny.cc/MystDesignsStores

No comments: