Saturday, June 9, 2012

Quick - don't miss Joanne's Sale!

I just read about it and thought I'd pass on the news before it's too late. Joanne's Digital Designs is having a $1 sale. Seriously, if you love her designs - and who doesn't? - type fast and go to her store here: http://www.joannes-digital-designs.com/ The sale is only good until Sunday midnight. I had to behave and limit myself to 5 items because I broke a crown which, with dental insurance, is going to cost $600 to replace! Also need a larger hard drive for my OS and major programs as this one keeps bogging down and is old. Still, even though I couldn't fill my shopping cart, this was a wonderful deal. Hurry now and go buy yourself something nice. Hugs!

1 comment:

Joanne's Digital Designs said...

Oh sweetie, thank you so much for the plug to my store - it means the world to me. (mwaaaahhhhhhhh) ((hugs)) Joanne