Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time For Mum by Felice Originals

If you love pink, this kit is a must have (comes in both full size and tagger). Even if pink isn't your favorite color, there is plenty to love in this elegant kit. You can find it at Sunflower Scraps Boutique here (& it's on sale right now!):
http://sunflowerscrapsboutique.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_115&products_id=2248

Felice makes awesome kits and when I saw this one, knew I had to have it. First I made a sort of memorial page for my mother who died of lung cancer some years back.

I love how it turned out.

Then there were the tea time elements reminding me of all our discussions over a cup of tea. I had made Mom a tea cup quilt a few years before she got sick. My only photo of her with the quilt isn't all that good but I decided to scrap it anyway because the photo means a lot to me.

Please note: the valence effect with the checked paper was created using a tempate by Dragon's Lair Designs/Janette Padley.

1 comment:

Felice said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for making these amazing LO's with my Time for Mum kit. A kit I'm very proud of.
You showed what for wonderful layouts you can make with this kit.
I just love the sweet review you gave on my kit.
Thanks so much.
Big HUG!
Felice