Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New kit by new designer at SunflowerScrapsBoutique

There's a new designer at Sunflower Scraps Boutique called 4 My Babies and I had a chance to work with one of her pretty kits called Mint Chocolate. Who doesn't love chocolate? and teal is so elegant. You can find the kit here:
http://sunflowerscrapsboutique.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_204&products_id=2673

One of the frames made me think of art deco and art nouveau styles which I love so I created this page:

My thanks to Janette Padley aka Dragon's Lair Designs for the template used to cut the teal paper border.

The little guy giggling and wiggling in the photos below is our youngest grandson, Malachai James Cippa. He refuses to be still for even a moment and is a real jokester like his Papa.


And here is Malachai again with his Papa aka my husband. Hubby is introducig him to his cousins who live in Suffolk.

No comments: