Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Having Fun with Welcome To Wonderland

Yes, I'm a big fan of Alice and have been collecting Alice in Wonderland scrapbook kits. I just got Welcome To Wonderland by DSDesign Studio (Dani Salles) and thought I'd share a couple pages with you.

Remember the poor Duchess whose baby looked like (was?) a pig? well this is NOT the Duchess' baby but a cute little girl I used to babysit named Londyn:


And I snagged a photo from my former neighbor's Facebook album (it's okay as she had told me ages ago I could use her photos) to create this page:

The fairy is my former neighbor, dancer Katie Figg who I turned into a fairy by adding wings. Isn't she beautiful? I thought a tiny fairy might be tempted by a bottle labeled "Drink me" if she knew it made you bigger.

You can buy this kit, which is heavily influenced by the newest Alice movie, here at Sunflower Scraps Boutique here:
http://sunflowerscrapsboutique.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_154&products_id=1527

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria