Friday, June 4, 2010

On Vacation_Aqua by Memory Lane Creations

It's summer time already! Charlene (Memory Lane Creations) at Scrapping Whispers and Southern Comfort Scraps has a set of On Vacation kits in a number of monochromatic colors. I had to play with the aqua one and want to share my results.

For this one, I used a painting by Bud Burnham:

Note: I recolored the ribbon frame.

This is my favorite, in part because I have babies on the brain right now as my step-daughter in currently in the hospital in labor with her third child, our first grand-daughter. They have a pool where they live and Lisa (daughter) and I have been talking about getting a tiny bathing suit for Larkin (that will be baby's first name) so she can go in the pool. Was looking at some articles and ads about babies swimming and baby swim classes and found a darling photo I had to use with Charlene's kit. Isn't she adorable?


You can buy Charlene's kit here:
http://scrappingwhispers.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_276&products_id=5678
(Southern Comfort won't officially open until 7/1).

Thanks for viewing!

No comments: