Saturday, May 29, 2010

A few LOs made with A Tattered Life by Heirloom Scrapz

I have been having fun this weekend, playing with a new kit by Heirloom Scrapz (Tina M) called A Tattered Life. It's vintage, shabby, and perfect for so many photos you might want to scrap. Best of all, if you like what you see below, you can catch it on sale right now for on $2.50! Seriously, there is over 200 MB of stuff here. Kit is available here:
http://www.digiscrapsnmore.com/Shop/product.php?productid=16801

Now this is my favorite page below:

I have a dear friend, named Wanda Gail, who loves chickens and I've been trying to find the right papers and elements to use with this vintage photo. I love how it turned out. I'm going to re-do the page as 8.5" x 11" and use the page to make a journal cover for Wanda.

This page features a sweet little girl I used to babysit, Londyn:


And I just had to use one of the doors. Here is what I came up with:

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love all your pages. You did a GREAT job with my kit!