Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some LOs from Rose Of My Heart by EAL Designs

Playing today with Rose Of My Heart by EAL Designs of Scrapping Whispers. Kit can be found here:
http://scrappingwhispers.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_203&products_id=4013

Obviously a romantic kit, it seemed perfect for these photos of my son, Jeremy, and his girlfriend, Berkeley dressed up for a friend's wedding.

Then the heart-shaped glasses caught my eye and I thought of that old saying about everything being beautiful when seen through the eyes of love. Hmm, I thought, what might not ordinarily seem beautiful if not for love? One thing that came to mind was messy babies and we all know how messy they can get. But if it's a baby you love you tend to laugh at the mess rather than get irritated by it. So I "borrowed" some messy babies from the web. The little boy is from kona99; thank you. Sorry I didn't see who photographed the little girl. But thank you for sharing these wonderful pics!

No comments: