Monday, April 5, 2010
My first tag tutorial
It seems most taggers use PSP but I'm a Photoshop user and created this tag in PS Elements 4.0 so please bear with me. I think those who use PSP will be able to make use of this too, adapting to their program, as it's an easy one.
This tag was created for Manda of Manda'z Dazzling Dezignz at Sunflower Scraps Boutique.
Victorian Blue tagger kit by Manda's Dezignz. You can purchase this sweet kit here:
Elegant Mask v2-5 by Emily Giovanni. You can find this here:
Font: CAC Champagne which you can find here:
1) Open the mask and resize (keeping proportions) to 2.5 h by 2.457
2) Open paper 26 from Victorian Blue and position over mask. Group together, then merge.
3) Appy grid to help you position elements if you wish.
4) Open flower 1 from Victorian Blue and resize to 1". Position this on the left side of background at the second inch down. Apply light shadow.
5) Open flower 16 from Victorian Blue and resize to 1.667" Apply over flower 1 and to right as in photo. Apply light shadow.
6) Open bow and charm 1 from Victorian Blue and position at top left. Apply light shadow.
7) Open butterfly 2. Reverse it so that it faces left and resize to approximately 3/4" Position to right of flower 16 and apply light shadow.
8) Set your font color to #7991a3 and selcet Chamagne font. Type name of choice and add as shown.
9) Merge all layers and your tag is ready.