Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Some recent layouts

This is a layout with photo of my son at one month for a hybrid bird coaster album by Maya Road. Scrapped with An Affair To Remember by Ashalee Wall. You will see that I love d this kit.


Here I am as a baby with my paternal grandparents. Scrapped with An Affair To Remember by Ashalee Wall for a hybrid album.


My baby J scrapped with An Affair To Remember by Ashalee Wall. Very versatile kit!


Me and hubby scrapped with An Affair TO Remember by Ashalee Wall.


Vintage photo scrapped with Ashalee Wall's An Affair To Remember.



Below are two layouts done with Ashalee Wall's cute Beach Get-Away kit. The little boy in the first one is my father!





ere's another father's day layout made with My Dad by SweetMade. I tried Hummie's skewed photo technique but forgot to do the stroke around the photos for edges! Photos of my father in his major roles.


This is a Father's Day layout with journaling about my father. Scrapped with My Dad by SweetMade.

No comments: