Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Layouts!

Had great fun with this lovely kit by Ashalee Wall called Giving Love. Wonderful burgundy and pink, I think this was intended for Valentine's Day but it can do so much more. Here I made a layout showing my parents' 3 grandsons when they were dressed in fancy duds for their graduation photos. From left to right: my son, Jeremy; brother's adopted son, Jason, and his son, Bryan.


Wouldn't this make a great cover for a romantic album? Scrapped with Giving Love by Ashalee Wall.


Below is Love Is Patient - a layout for vintage photos scrapped with Giving Love by Ashalee Wall.


Just a little love note scrapped with Giving Love by Ashalee Wall.



My nieces scrapped with Giving Love by Ashalee Wall.



Vintage photo scrapped with Christmas In July by Sweetmade. It's a beautiful kit with lovely blues and neutral and darling little birds. She says this is working towards her Christmas kit.


Memory box vignette using Christmas In July by SweetMade.



Grandson's first Christmas scrapped with Christmas In July by SweetMade.



and inside of a card I made for my SIL using Sweetmade's Christmas In July. Love those birds!


No comments: