Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Product: Honoring Eire

My St. Patrick's Day & Irish heritage kit, Honoring Eire, went into my stores last night. In the first photo, below, you can see the element pack. There are one or two little goodies I couldn't show in the preview.

Here you see the 16 papers in the kit - perfect for St. Patrick's Day or to celebrate your Irish heritage. Many will also be useful for other layouts as well.

I'd like to give thanks here, as well as in my TOU, for designer resources from AfriDigiDiva, Echo's Scraps, Macatelier, Outlaw By Design, Pauline Joy, and 5th Dimension Designs.
If you are interested, the kit can be found at:
I'd love to know what you think, so please leave me a comment.
P.S. Look for a quickpage set made from this kit in the next couple of days.


No comments: