Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Above you see a colorful Easter/spring scene set for an easter egg hunt. The large egg has an opening for a photo of your favorite Easter bunny baby. This is a free quickpage for you that I am giving away thru ScrappersZone. However, I just discovered a problem -- SZ is upgrading their server so I need to wait for an okay to provide a code for you to download. Sorry for the delay.
Did you notice that the banner shows a new tradename? I had originally wanted to use Ambrosia Arts as a trade name, playing off my last name. However, there were already several Ambrosia Arts so it was necessary to add "Of Virginia." A cumbersome name I kept shortening to AAOV. A friend suggested I just go ahead and switch to using my last name with "Arts" behind it so D'Ambrosio Arts became official over a week ago or more.
No opportunity to change things on the blog however 'til these few stolen moments. My husband has been down with the flu which went into pneumonia (or so the doctors think) and I caught the flu too. Can't seem to get over one thig completely before another crops up. We're doing better but still some things to work out. Need to re-check the "spot" the radiologist found on his lung and I need to overcome the remaining exhaustion. The house is a shambles; order needs to be restored!
No completed Easter kit with all this going on. But I'm looking at it this way - I'm ahead for next year. Other things in the works however. Several kits near completion, and I'll be setting up monthly ATC challenges at ScrappersZone for those of us who love digital or hybrid ATCs so be sure to check the forum there.
Meanwhile, I've got commitments. Here: finish cooking dinner; tomorrow catch up laundry and schedule in all the other chores that have been neglected without overdoing it and setting off fibro. Have layouts to post for ScrapKitten and Echo too.
Hope you all have had a great weekend, Will post link for freebie as soon as I get go ahead from site. May Spring with it's promise of renewal bring blessings to you.

No comments: