Friday, March 7, 2008

Leaving Scrapbookersplayground

As of this evening, I have left Scrapbookersplayground. Why? you might ask. Although I have enjoyed my relationships with the other designers and the friendships I felt I made with Terri and Diosa, I cannot agree with the unbusinesslike practices and philosophy of the owner.

I know that I have kept up my end of contractual agreements and have then gone the extra mile whenever possible. However, SBP has not kept up their end. I'm really saddened to have to make this decision and want to say as little about it as possible in fairness to the innocent. Let's just say at present that I am deeply disappointed with how things have turned out and feel it is in my best interests to focus my attention on my stores at Kutnkudlyskreations and ScrappersZone.

Although I have been warned by designers who formerly worked at SBO that I should expect some unplesantness at my departure, I sincerely hope not. If pushed, I will, however, be perfectly candid about my reasons for leaving.

That little bit of unpleasant news done with, I'm going in to feed my dear husband some fresh homemade oatmeal cookies and listen to him talk about his evening at Cabin Fever Pickin'. Hugs to all and goodnight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We all make decisions in life, and sometimes the time comes when we make decisions for us - so I hope you don't have any grief over leaving SBP; be happy in your new venture x