Friday, January 11, 2008

Something Different

We're working hard at SBP to get our forum back up to speed. We've got lots of new challenges and a great kit is being offered free each month to everyone who completes 7 of the challenges.





This month, I'm doing the Something Different Challenge. Do you make digital ATCs? or have you ever wanted to try? This is the challenge for you then. I'm combining an ATC crop (held at 7pm EST Monday, January 14th in SBP's chatroom) with the challenge and an exchange. If you make one ATC and post it in the challenge gallery you've completed one of the 7 challenges needed to win the prize. Attend the crop to get some freebies to use in your ATCs (and keep me company). However, you don't have to attend the crop to play. I'm asking each participant who posts to the gallery to also send me a print quality (ie 300 dpi) version of the ATC you posted. At the end of the month, when the challenge is over, I'll put them all together, zip 'em up and send you the links so that you'll have a digital ATC collection started.





BTW - you don't have to use SBP kits to play (although we encourage it) - you can use any digital scrapbook kit or a digital kit made for ATCs like my Bits & Pieces _ Blue, which you can find here: http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&manufacturers_id=147&products_id=7536


Due to a glitch, the preview that should show large is actually the middle one below. Here's what you would find in the kit:



It includes 12 ATC sized backgrounds and 15 elements.

In the ad below, you will see 3 ATC's I made with the kit. Note: I used some additional items too.






Sure hope you will join me! After this, I'll host an ATC crop at 7pm the first Monday of evey month.

4 comments:

Jeansul said...

Sherry, I still cannot get the 7th day of 12 days of Christmas. 4shared keeps telling me that the file is invalid. I have all other parts of this kit, is there anyway that you can send this file to me so that the kit is complete for me?
Please email me at jeansul@bellsouth.net.
thanks, jean

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry, I just wanted to show you a couple of LO's that I did with your awesome winter kit. They are on my new blog. Check it out at http://ww3.yuwie.com/blog/entry.asp?id=424344&eid=222979. This blog is my way of showing designers how much I love and appreciate their work.
Thanks! xoxo

Snowy said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for your comment on my blog,glad you like my kits.I'm just going through all my posts,can you believe I get on average 40 per day? So it always takes me a while to work through them all and answer every single one.
Just had a look around on your blog, and I must say you got some beautyful things as well here, so the compliment goes right back to you,lol.
Hugs Snowraven

Jeansul said...

Hi, I still cannot get the 7th Day of Christmas. Can you send it to me direct or repost?

Thanks, Jean

jeansul@bellsouth.net