Saturday, January 5, 2008

Layouts from the last couple of weeks

Yes, I've scrapped a lot these last few weeks. Below are ATCs, card & layouts I didn't get a chance to post here because things were too hectic.

Left - ATC made with Wedding Story Part 2 by Sassy Designs (scrappbookersplayground)
Right: ATC made with Wedding Sotry 2 by Sassy Designs & vintage image from Bits & Pieces _ Yellow a series of digital ATC kits I'm making.
Above and below - page layouts made with Wedding Story 2 by Sassy Designs. You an find it here:
http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&manufacturers_id=66&products_id=6918



The layout below was made with Tranquil Breezes by Robin Ackler. Photos of my nephews, Bryan and Jason when they were much younger.



The layout below was also made with Tranquil Breezes and features a photo of my God-daughter, Rachel cropped from a photo that was otherwise uninteresting. I just loved her expression. Find Robins kit here:

http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&products_id=6957



I've been scrapping a lot of photos of my dear nieces. In the layout below, made with Cathie Alesia's Friendship 1, Kristina and Katherine examine the cake thier Mom created for their sister, Joanna's burthday. That's Joanna smiling below. You can find Cathie's kit here:

http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&products_id=6867


Same kit, used to scrap photos of my nieces' paternal grandparents.

Below is a layout for a vintage photo I really like. I used Carol Burns' Rainbow_Indigo to give it punch. You can find Carol's kit here:
http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=138
I really love how this page turned out. I used Carol's Indigo for neice Joanna since it looks very purple and that's her favorite color.


ATCs are such fun to make, no matter what medium you choose to use. Here's a digital one I made with Carol Burns' Faerieland kit:












And here's a page for a vintage photo made with the same kit:


Faerieland also made this cute invitation to a tea:


Here's another layout I'm especially pleased with. I used Robin Ackler's Perfectly Pink to create a layout that focuses attention on this sweet photo of my grandson's step-mother and her new-born daughter.

Using Perfectly Pink again, I made the layout below playing up what I thought of as a 70's look in the paper. I dug out old photos of myself from the 70's to scrap with it. You can find this kit here:
http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&manufacturers_id=59&products_id=6955



Here are 2 ATCs I made with Perfectly Pink:







































































































































































































































































































No comments: