Thursday, December 15, 2016

It will be Friday here shortly so posting new freebie

It's late Thursday and I'm about to try to get a little sleep before I have to be up at 3:00 a.m. to finish the rest of the prep. Thought I'd go ahead and post for Friday since I expect I'll want to sleep when I get home. Hubby has promised to take me to Outback for dinner, figuring I should be starving when I wake up. I expect I won't last long once we get home. Need to get up early Saturday to get some cleaning and other stuff done. I saw my first snow flakes the other day when I went to store. Just a few tiny little things that dissolved before they reached the ground. I love snow - when I can stay inside and watch it while sipping hot tea or cocoa. When I lived in Richmond and we got sizable snows, I was younger (30s) and loved to bundle up and go for midnight walks around the neighborhood. Now I'd probably fall and break something. Kristy, you be extra careful in that weather there. You've done enough damage to yourself this year! Seriously, take care and heal up so you can start 2017 well.

For the rest of the month - or however long it lasts, I've got another Christmas kit for you. This one, called Christmas 4 Kiddies features some adorable candy cane babies and young children. Hope you like it. Here is your first zip:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Xmas4Kiddies/ws_Christmas4Kiddies_1.zip

No comments: