Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl Sunday and new Valentine freebies

It's Super Bowl Sunday and many people are busy getting together the snacks for their party. I am not a football fan. It all seems kind of brutal to me, a bunch of guys running around and ramming into one another and landing in a heap. I have learned a little about the game being married to a die hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan, with son and grandson fans of the Redskins. Grandson, Tyler, is very competitive and a day spent with him and my hubby as cheer on or complain about the way a football game is going is not for me. Today hubby will make his chili cheese dip and watch the festivities by himself as son is out of state and grandson in Massenutten tubing. As for me, I'm going to try to get some chores done, update my reading challenge info, start a new book, and set up a few posts in advance. This is going to be a busy week: hubby goes to heart pavilion on 2/9 and we have been told to prepare to be there all day and that is if all goes well and he doesn't have to stay. 2/10 I'm supposed to take June back to her cardiologist for another possible adjustment of pacemaker if I don't need to be with John. I've heard most people see a dramatic improvement after getting a pacemaker but we have not seen in with June. 2/11 will be catch up day and then 2/12 there is a Red Hat luncheon with my local group.

After running on about my week, I should get on with starting your Love Tweet Love freebies. There will be 4 zips of papers (20 Papers) and 44 elements. I made new previews so you can see what each zip contains. Today zip 1 of the papers:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/LoveSweetLove/ws_LoveTweetLove_papers_1.zip
Good news for Motocross Fun fans. I found I had vectors for motorcycle suits and boots!
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/MotocrossFun/ws_MotocrossFun_16.zip

2 comments:

MomOnceAgain said...

My sister got a pacemaker and it was 2-3 months before she started noticing an improvement. Don't give up hope yet! Thanks for the pretty papers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!