Friday, January 9, 2015

A little future freebie news & tag

Hi everyone, Hope you are doing well. Temps dropped here from near 70's to single digits and as cold front moved in I got bad fibro flare-up (hence the owl pic which was really meant for lupus). Doing better now and finishing up removing and storing all holiday stuff.
The free kit, Ladybug Winter from Wicked Creationz Scraps inspired me to make above tag. Hey, if it's going to be freezing, why not some snow? Of course, easy for me to say since I can stay in. Wanted to let you know that my blog friend, Stacey, and I are collaborating on ideas for some new freebies. I know she will add a fresh perspective and I'm now looking over some swatches she furnished. I think while we're playing with ideas for themes that I'll start by using one of the swatches to make some any occassion papers for you. Here is the swatch I'll be doing that with.
It would be fun if anyone who would like to would make a little something to share using these colors. You could then send us a link to check out and pick up your freebie to go along with the papers. Any takers? I'll add a post to the FB PU freebie group I'm in once I have something up here to offer and see if we can get some participation. What to call it? How does Friendship Jewels sound? More later.

No comments: