Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Friendship Jewels freebie

Yes, the cranky old woman is back. It's been the "if not one thing, then another" sort of month. Pain level about 8 tonight from multiple sources. However, I did go back and finish up the rose colored portion of Friendship Jewels so I could post it tonight. Here is the preview:
This one is my favorite so far. Bet you can tell. Here is the link to pick it up: http://www.4shared.com/zip/YH8_NoZAba/ws_FriendshipJewels_01102015.html? I just can't seem to get anything done! If I'm not hurting badly, then I'm bored but don't want to tackle hard stuff, or I'm blue about not feeling well and/or my failure to accomplish anything. Wah, wah, and yes, I'll take some cheese with my whine. Tomorrow, somehow, I'll just have to suck it up and get some things done. My grandson, Tyler, is bringing his girlfriend, Olivia, over on Saturday for cards and dinner. My husband has met her before and is quite impressed with the young lady. He promised to make the kids an authentic Italian dinner. (Olivia is part Italian too.) Must get house in shape for their visit. Have been thinkiing about what I could make for dessert but have decided I'll just go early Saturday morning to Harris Teeter and pick up some of their cannoli to keep the Italian theme going and reduce work for me. Would love to hear from someone having a good January as everyone I know has been struggling for one reason or another. Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

This is so gorgeous! thanks you so much! I think winter helps to bring out the blues too. I do hope your pain subsides. it's aweful to live in pain. Hubby hates taking meds but forced to cause is pain is bad right now. Hopefully within 2 weeks he'll start his physical therapy then on to steroid shots. everything takes forever we have to do what the insurance company says so all we can do is wait and have him suffer. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your grandson and his girl. I love Canoli's Gregg restaurant makes awesome ones!