Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Finally - a freebie! & new products added to store

I know, I haven't put up anything free in a while now but today there is something I created just for you. I've been working with the Harvest Moon CAK at Digi Style Designs so have autumn on my mind. Today I have a zip for you that contains a stacked autumn paper (full size), a fall leaf border, and a Poser fairy. All are personal use only, please.
Hope you like this odd little mix. Pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/6k-vLjbmba/ws_autumn_mix.html?
Sorry for the rant about health insurance etc but I wound up with anxiety. Our dear New York Life insurance guru and financial advisor, Mr. Stuart Birkel, is working on finding me a Medicare Advantage program to tide me over until I can go for a Medicare Supplement plan. The part for the heater is on the way and we hope it will be here before Thursday when weather will turn bad.
Here are the new products I just added to the store:
Don't forget everything except for this month's CAK items are 50% off all month.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thank you for the beautiful gifts! I love the new CU things. I rarely by CU, because I don't create, but I love yours. I'm sorry about your health insurance that is aweful. I hope you can work things out. Hubby and I haven't had any insurance for 14yrs and finally qualified for Medicaid. I have a bunch of tests pending and so does my husband because we haven't been to the doctore in 14 years - I went twice to a quickcare because I had strep but that's it. going to have my first mamagram ever at 48, and a papsmear done which I haven't done in 14 years. so am worried about what the results will show. Not having insurance is aweful.