Saturday, September 6, 2014

I'm back & with a freebie

Finally have things sorted out. Niece is settled into university and new computer is up and running with most of my programs re-installed. House still has lots of stuff sitting around, waiting for me to find it a home but hey, one step at a time, right? Haven't been getting as much PC time as usual. Running niece around to various activities (glad she's making friends and getting involved in things but it's meant some night time chaufering for me), catching up on regular scheduled doctor appointments and having more tests. On plus side, endoscopy did not show any problems, breathing test yesterday put me at 76% lung capacity with clear lungs, and I lost 5 pounds without trying. Still having some chest pain, although much better since gallbladder removal. Have a test this coming week to rule out gastro pariesis. I just loaded another Color Stash group to Digi Style Designs - this one is turquoise. http://digistyledesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=85
Here's a free bow to go with:
You can pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/b_7q4chJce/ss4cu_CS_Turquoise_bow_free.html? Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Nice to have you back! hope your check up shows nothing wrong! Glad you're niece is settling in! thanks for the wonderful gift!