Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A hint of what's to come

Don't know where the weekend went. Haven't been accomplishing much as having trouble with nausea again & haven't heard from my doctor yet about test. Having gone from 3 external hard drives to 2 internal drives, I've still got quite a mess to sort out and consolodate. Took forever just going through my font collection and deciding what to keep and getting them organzied. I am working on an ivory stash and wanted to post this free paper for you last night but too much happening. Here it is:
Pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/g-AMqfPice/ss4cu_ivory_paper_freebie.html? I'm determined that tomorrow will be a more productive day!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thanks for the beautiful paper! hope we both feel better soon and that you hear back from your doctor!