Monday, April 28, 2014

Trying to improve my flow - & freebie!

I've been participating in the free 21 day meditation challenge called Finding Your Flow. It is sponsered by Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey through Chopra Center. I'm enjoying it very much although I got a little behind due to illness. I'm trying to make up sessions by doing one in morning and another at night. It consists of a daily centering thought, a Sanskrit mantra, daily quotation, daily message recited by Oprah, and a meditation led by Deepak. After meditation, you can respond to thought provoking questions in the journal provided (yes, it's private). Meditation does become easier when you consistently practice and has many health benefits. Some of hte questions raised in the journal are especially fitting right now due to things happening to family members. I encourage everyone to go to the Chopra Center link and sign up for messages and updates about special events like this.
My bronchitis is easing up and I'm hoping to find more energy soon. I made a few things for the May CAK at DigiStyleDesigns; the theme is Mother's Day. Here are some previews:
Have at least 2 more packs ready to load tonight. Almost everything is CU4CU, one or two items CU4PU and all priced between $1 - $4.
Also made you a spring paper (PU & S4H) in the Mother's day colors. I used a doodle from my friend, Baby Cakes Scraps, to create the overlay for this. Hope you like it:
Pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/9vCQn2cCba/ws_springpaper.html? Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

the CAK is terrific! thanks for the beautiful paper! so glad you are warming up and your breathing is improving.