Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Catching up

The September Girls kit should have been up a couple weeks ago but I started having health issues.At first I thought it was some virus but. I had no fever. Started making a list of symptoms to discuss with my doctor last Wednesday at my regular checkup. Wednesday came and I was so weak I knew I could not walk from parking lot and down the long hallway to his office. Had husband drive me to ER concerned that the racing heart was the problem. Got an EKG within minutes and was told it looked good. 5 hours later on saw a doctor who felt my symptoms were troubling. Was kept for observation. Returned home Saturday, followed up with my doctor yesterday. He happily told me all those blood tests and all the other (many!) tests were in normal range, no explanation for the continuing symptoms. It was not a good visit because he got irritated that I was emotional. Seems a normal reaction to what's been going on. May need another doctor. Enough about that. Hospital has set me up for Home Health to try to improve my strength. will see what developes.

No comments: