Sunday, February 11, 2024

A new Winter kit

Last week was full of doctor appointments - mine and his. Since hubby's eyes are bad right now, I'm having to transport him around. Got his surgeries (cataracts) scheduled for after I return from visiting my son. Had trouble getting my MRIs scheduled. Seems the local hospitals are short handed for radiology. Won't be going until near the end of the month. On the other hand, my right sided pain seems to be slacking off. Hoping the MRIs will provide some answers on why I'm having these nerve issues. Also good, my dentist could find nothing wrong in the area (right side again) of my jaw where I've had pain. He spotted a tiny place on old filling that he will restore but x-rays showed no issue there so he thinks the occassional pain there is a nerve too. Today I will start giving you Kingdom of Frost.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/6ipwadvyjq49l32isq0j7/ws_KOF_ppr_1.zip?rlkey=rn66x8r37iw3on80zw7j46zxd&dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nn9gzm9fjvavdvo049u7l/ws_KOF_el.zip?rlkey=gmqpb02ptg22dw8zc3zpl1emg&dl=0

4 comments:

Claudia van Schie said...

thank you for your beautiful freebies. I've read your stories about your health and don't know how you can create such beautiful kits. Thanks for sharing. I hope everything will be better soon. Love from Holland, Claudia

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks so much Sherry!! Love U kits!
Mary Anne

Poppy said...

Thank you Sherry for the gorgeous free kit. Poppy.xx

Gala said...

Fabulous ! Thank you very much for the wonderful set! I wish you good health!