Friday, May 26, 2023

Rest of In the Garden and news

Thursday I spent 5 hours in the Emergency Room because I was having pain in the upper left of my chest. I was not concerned about my heart. It felt more like having something swollen and causing pressure, perhaps my spleen. Called my primary doctor's office to try to get in and see him but he is away this week for his daughter's wedding. The nurse advised me to go to the ER for assessment. Had a complete workup: EKG, chest x-ray, blood work, even a C.A.T. scan. Everything seemed fine. I felt really silly but still uncomfortable. Doctor decided it was a muscular/skeletal problem and gave me fluids and Toradol with instructions for home care. I've never before had an issue with that area when my fibromyalgia flares up but later on the usual trigger points made themselves known. So we're calling this a sever fibro flare. Just before that occured, I'd ordered a new computer with Windows 11 because the Windows 8.1 I've been using is no longer supported by Microsoft and even goggle was alerting me I wouldn't be able to update their browser. I have a lot of digital resources and writing files. It would cost a lot to have someone transfer these to new computer and having paid for the computer and Windows 365 (a package that includes Wordm, Excel, 1TB of cloud storage and a couple other things) I will be attempting to set up the new computer and transfer the files myself. Having already started loading some things to cloud storage to make it easier and safer to keep important stuff, I can see it is going to take a good while. I plan to be off line for the month of June to make this transistion. That said, I want to give you the rest of In the Garden now. After this, don't expect to see me until July.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugqzbi68h48pajb/ws_InTheGarden_8.zip?dl=0
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxtivznuu6wu1wy/ws_IntheGarden_9.zip?dl=0
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0mhva4jvvrssnz/ws_IntheGarden_10.zip?dl=0

4 comments:

stamps3223 said...

Good luck with Windows 11 it has it's quirks. If when your working and everything shuts down or freezes try running in command prompt as administrator these two prompts. ipconfig/flushdns and then do sfc/scannow Those two prompts help stop it from freezing and shutting down, I run both commands everyday. There is a whole forum on the issue which has been ongoing and Microsoft can't seem to fix it.

KM said...

So very sorry you have been having health issues. Praying they subside so you can enjoy some spring weather. And, good for you for giving the migration of all you files to the new computer a month of time. Rushing leads to frustration! Cloud based storage/backup should help streamline the process. I run Apple products and it is pretty easy to launch a new computer when all info/files are in the cloud. Hope it goes well and enjoy the break. Feel better soon.

Thank you for the beautiful pieces to the Garden set!

Kristy

WyoSpring said...

Please fix this download and make it available---It wouldn't download before, and I am so sad, because lilacs are my favorite flower and they are along with feathers why I got into digital scrapbooking.

SherryD said...

To WyoSpring - I am sorry I cannot honor your request. My dropbox account is a free one which I use for this blog and my hosting at Just Art. All 2023 files have been deleted to make room for kits published this year. When possible I leave files available throughout the year they are published. However, when I have too many large files in dropbox I may have to remove the oldest to make more room before the year is up. Usually when this happens I am able to give advance warning