Monday, May 1, 2023

In the Garden 4

I've had some real food in last couple days - nothing I really needed to chew - and am feeling stronger. Pain is more like discomfort and pressure. Haven't been able to get rid of awful taste in the mouth yet and still want to sleep a lot, when I can get comfortable that is. Have given more thought to next part of procedure, which could be weeks or months away. The thought of drilling into jaw bone to place the post is worrying me. Might ask to be sedated for that although sedation is not covered by insurance and costs around $800 in addition to everything else. Will also ask whther doc can prescribe another pain medication as I don't want to go through that stomach pain again. Still a little queasy but since today is last day of Amoxicillin, I expect that to pass. I've been taking a probiotic along with the antibiotic and it does seem to make a difference. (Fingers crossed) I did manage to get my book review up on time, put up my monthly challenge at Just Art, and have a little more of new kit for you. Household chores still await. Don't they always?
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbzzqr4z2vrpkf2/ws_InTheGarden_4.zip?dl=0 Oh, I used the kit in progress to make my example ATC for JA challenge. What do you think?

1 comment:

KM said...

You accomplish a lot for someone who is feeling major discomfort! Strong woman. My friend and her husband have both had the same procedure and it is not for the faint of heart. Continuing to pray that all goes well.

Thank you for the In the Garden pieces to your kit.

Kristy