Friday, May 12, 2023

In the Garden zips 5 & 6

Lots happening here, or it feels that way. A number of people I know are having major health issues: stomach cancer, heart trouble (waiting for a bipasss), hip replacement, complications from Crohn's disease, and iscemic colon. My next door neighbor and his wife have moved. She got a promotion and we are going to Alaska! Sure will miss them. They were the only people in the neighborhood we know and could count on if we needed help. I saw the oral surgeon this week and he took another panoramic x-ray and was pleased with the bone growth. I won't go back until September, then be x-rayed again to see when the post can be put in. Meanwhile, I was going to use the rabbit nibbling at the potted plant and discovered I'd somehow erased his tail and missed that when I put him in first zip. In zip 5 you will find a replacement. Same element number but with an "r" after it so you know it is the replacement. Since it's been too long, I have 3 zips for you today.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/knxm55b7jpd98uy/ws_InTheGarden_5.zip?dl=0
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3bw7901f1r10bw/ws_InTheGarden_6.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Thank you for this lovely set. I wasn't able to find a bunny with a tail in any set, so I gave the bunny a tail myself :-)