Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Zip 2 of In the Garden

All sorts of things going on with friends in hospital, a book to finish reading and review for a launch team I'm on, the usual household stuff, Just Art forum duties, and getting ready for surgery in the morning. A note about the kit in progress. Since I'm doing this a little at a time, I can't put together an overall preview until all is done. What I'll do at the end is take all the individual previews, minimize them and add them to one page for you. Then you will be able to remove the individual previews from your computer to save space. For the TOU, I'll be adding to the first one as I need to cite credits for things I've used. This will be cumlative so that the TOU in last zip will have all necessary credit info and at that point, or perhaps as new zips are posted, you can delete earlier versions of the TOU that are cluttering up your hard drive. Today we have:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y7ps77amvdqwrk/ws_InTheGarden_2.zip?dl=0 I expect to be back later this week with more of the kit. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

No comments: