Saturday, April 8, 2023

Happy Easter!

Hardly know where this week disappeared to. Thought I'd be back long before this. On Sunday I was drinking water when I felt a piece of something gritty on my tongue. Long story short, I had just broken off a crowned tooth below the gum line! Visit to dentist followed on Monday, then referral to oral surgeon. On 25th I'll have surgery to remove what is left of the tooth, a new procedure to graft bone where the socket is in preparation for an implant some months down the road. The tooth is near the sinus and without the bone graph there culd be problems when doing the implant. Still, it all sounds like it will be quick and wasy. The surgeon said I'll be able to drive home and will be able to eat right away. Beyond the dental issue we've been looking at the electrical problems here that will have to be resolved. Still don't have an outlet or workiong exhaust fan in the remodeled half bath and the doorbell is somehow connected in those same wires. Nothing will be happening this holiday weekend so hoping to soon hear the electrician will be back next weekend. Further news on my friend David coming in slowly. This week he went for some sort of mapping procedure to help determine the best surgical plan and how much of his stomach he will lose with those cancerous tumors. I haven't heard anything more from his wife so I'm expecting the news is bad. Now, as I'd told you, I had completed a religious Easter kit for you. I'd also hoped to do something more along Easter Bunny lines but it didn't work out. Here is the preview for your kit:
Links: https://www.dropbox.com/s/73281r4e5cmu66c/ws_Risen_elements.zip?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/95bz3fe211c5f50/ws_Risen_papers_1.zip?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/fk7m950wpe82hzb/ws_Risen_papers_2.zip?dl=0 Have a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

KM said...

Happy Easter. He is risen! Wishing you joy as we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus! May you enjoy His many blessings today and always!
Thank you for the lovely Easter kit!
Take care and I ope all the electrical gets worked out soon.
Kristy