Tuesday, September 27, 2022

A little more Fall Frolic and a bit of health news

My little bit of personal stuff first. I am now off a daily medication for my COPD and lung capacity has improved to 80%. Also, the day before you will see this I went for my regular general check-up Got my flu shot and talked to my doctor about coming off some of my diabetes medication. All my last tests were good and my A1C 93 month average of blood sugar) has been consistent at 6.2. Since the idea is to stay below 7.0 and I'm doing that, doctor decreased my Januvia to half what I've been taking. In January more blood work will tell if I can come off Januvia all together and just take the Metformin. I want to get the amount of chemicals I have to take down as much as possible so I felt good about my progress. Still working on baby blanket and must say it is getting boring. It is a shell stitch pattern so easy to keep up with while watching TV. Think I'm about 1/2 through the main part of blanket. The border will be different stitches and added in a color suitable to baby's gender. Today as you read this I will be with my lunch group as we celebrate one of our members turning 80! She has stayed in good health and doesn't look that old. Lunch will be at Bahama Breeze per her choice. She loves their seafood chowder. And now here is nexr zip of Fall Frolic:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xonxo6x2lvxa79u/FallFrolic_3.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you so very much for providing this amazing Fall Frolic kit. Love the fall season myself. Thank you also for thinking of us when you have a lot going on. Prayers for your continuing health improvement and getting rid of as many chemicals as you can. It's not fun having to take so many meds. Prayers also for your friend and the upcoming surgery. Hope Hurricane Ian won't affect you too much. Glad we moved out of Florida this past spring. Take care.
Carlyn