Wednesday, February 2, 2022

I hope I won't offend anyone by making this appeal

but small businesses every where are hurting. I realize many people rely on digital scrapbook freebies due to financial restraints. Believe me, I understand. However, if any of you do occasionally make purchases I would like to recommend my friend's store, Magnolia Gardens Scraps. It is fairly new so many people haven't heard of it. It really is worth a visit and not just because I sell there. In fact, this is not about me at all. The thing is, the store is struggling to stay afloat which is a shame because unlike many stores, prices are reasonable for the most part. There might be a few designers with higher priced goods but most have frequent sales and many of us offer lower prices than you will see elsewhere. There are many talented designers and great designs. Also many products at just $1.00! I'd like to appeal to my friends here to stop by and take a look and if you can spend a dollar - bless you. https://www.magnoliagardensscraps.com/ As an example, here is a kit I couldn't resist buying myself.
I just loved the characters and decided it would be perfect to make my Valentine example for the Just Art ATC challenge this month. Sure, I most often use my own kits but sometimes I want to play with something different.

No comments: