Thursday, August 26, 2021

Part 8 Glimpse of 1900s

Been busy packing up the zips for next kit, Marmalade Cat. But here today we are up to zip 8 of 10.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s086mqjtm9d31te/ws_Glimpse1900s_8.zip?dl=0 Do you want a teaser for next kit? Unbelievably, I forgot to include the cats in the main element folder so that when I portioned everything out, I kept saying to myself, 'Something is missing!.' I looked through every folder and it came to me - only saw one cat, attached to a frame for a tag. Hmm. Then I looked at the overall preview and the seperate el preview and sure enough no cats! No worries, I simply added one to the preview with a tiny note saying 'More cats inside." Then added cats to the other zips. It worked out okay lol. Here is a preview of the adorable cats you will find in the kit you will be able to see why I called it Marmalade Cat.
Still too darn hot here. Not cooking today. Heading out in few minutes to Bahama Breeze to pick up one of their vegan tropical salads. Cool, refreshing, yummy. Hugs to all!

3 comments:

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry,
Marmalade Cat looks adorable. Looking forward to its release.

KM said...

Thank you yet again for the very cute upcoming set. I am allergic to cats but those marmalade ones are so cute and will not make it difficult for me to breathe! ;)
Stay cool and enjoy the salad.

Kristy

Maddy said...

Thank you for the beautiful 'Glimpse' kit downloads - and am so looking forward to the Marmalade Cat kit!