Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Late Check-in & zip7

Got a few things done today but didn't get back to the computer 'til now. Thanks for comments and thoughts on other possible kits. There will be a little Halloween kit - not gory or scary (I don't klike that either) and it is probably going to feature some more owls, different than those in the kit I made for Magnolia Gardens Scraps. BTW that store is struggling to survive in this economy with so much competetion. May I suggest, if you are searching for some scrapbook something, that you give the store a look see? There are a number of sales going on and you just might find something you love. https://www.magnoliagardensscraps.com/ My reader in the Netherlands (I hope I'm remembering correctly) suggested a kit about seagulls and I am looking into that. I live near the Chesapeake Bay which is on Atlantic coast. I imagine my shore is different than yours but I do not know for sure. Here in Virginia and further South, our shores are mostly sandy while up North and across on the Pacific coast, the shores tend to be rocky. And now your zip.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aczv76f8408s50m/ws_Glimpse1900s_7.zip?dl=0

No comments: