Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Glimpse of the 1900s

Sorry I didn't manage to post on Saturday. It took forever to label and package the new kit. The rest of my time was spent on household stuff anf emailing son to check on him. In addition to all the pain he's having with his neck, he has developed kidney stones. I guess you can tell by last post that this kit is not going to be a beach themed or otherwise summer one. I figure there are enough beachy freebies out there so went a different way. I didn't come up with a great title so I'm just calling it a Glimpse of the 1900s, The kit has 20 full size papers and 71 elements. Overall preview:
As you can see, it is pretty crowded. Here is a preview of just the papers:
And the elements (sorry they are tiny):
Yes, the elements only preview is mislabeled but I'm not going back to fix it since it is just to give you an idea of what is included. Zip 1 today (no rhyme or reason to what is in each zip): Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8yn2z29lymj93sb/ws_Glimpse1900s_1.zip?dl=0

No comments: