Saturday, August 1, 2020

Happy Saturday & new freebie

Last I checked, we had a hurricane off the east coast of the United States and it looked likely to impact Virginia. As it is, the last few days we have had intense storms with thunder and heavy downpours. Changes in barometric pressure sometimes trigger migraines and I've had a few lately. But today all was good until just a few minutes ago when pressure began to build.

I have a new kit for you called Sunflowers. Loads and loads of sunflowers lol. Here is the overall preview: [URL=https://www.4shared.com/photo/BZ5iom_Pea/ws_Sunflowers_pre.html][IMG]https://www.4shared.com/img/BZ5iom_Pea/s25/173aba17cd0/ws_Sunflowers_pre[/IMG][/URL]
Also, separate previews for papers & elements (not all shown):
When I went to write this post, the new Blogger came up and it doesn't seem to allow for posting photos - or not so I can find. So I reverted to this old Blogger because I need to give you previews and links. Hope they don't totally discontinue this version.
Here is the first zip of Sunflowers:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0zmjt37j9chl3r/ws_Sunflowers_1.zip?dl=0

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Cherry Blossom Kit--just what I needed.

None of the links for the "Let's Go Fishing" are not working??? Only need #9.

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Thank you for this sunny and happy set

Mary said...

Sherry another amazing kit!!! This is my daughters favorite flower and we take pictures in a sunflower field every year and I cannot wait for this year so I can make use of this kit!!! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent!!!

claudia said...

Love your new kit. Thanks for sharing! Love from Holland, Claudia

SherryD said...

Dear Anonymous, all links for that kit were working until posted expiration date. Kit is now available at Magnolia Gardens Scraps so I cannot re-post here.