Saturday, August 22, 2020

New kit freebie - Pretty Poppies

This is a rather large kit in bright sunset colors. Sure hope you like poppies because there are a lot of them! I also added some daisies, fern, and baby's breath so you can make your own arrangements. Since I got it all together I decided to package it up in zips of around 30 mg each like I would in a store. (A few are less.) I've got 11 zips consisting of 2 zips for a total of 16 papers. The other 9 zips are various elements. Haven't counted how many. So this is how I'll do it this time. Instead of giving you zips of 2 papers = 2 or more elements, I just going to post one of the 11 zips I've packed up.
Here is the overall preview, which is very crowded:
I also made separate previews of papers and elements:

Here is the zip of arrangements:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3e3bfjwkzwbs9n/ws_PrettyPoppies_arrangements.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

KM said...

What an awesome kit. It is so "happy". Thank you again for sharing your talent.

Kristy

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Can't wait to collect all the part of this loevely set. Thank you so much!