Thursday, May 7, 2020

Spring Thing 2

Visit to doc yesterday was mostly good. All except a low grade fever which I'm to monitor for a couple days and if it persists call office to have chest x-ray set up. But lungs sounded clear and nothing wrong with throat. Probably just a fluke.

Having some major trouble with PC and no longer have a friendly PC guru. (Not in contact with BIL any more). Frantically trying to burn major resources to discs.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8diwmazn57x944d/ws_SpringThing_2.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Thank you for another lovely set :-)

MomOnceAgain said...

I hope there is nothing wrong with your computer and that you get the backups finished quickly. When I do a backup, it takes me more than 2 days - I have a slow transfer speed and a lot of files... Thanks so much for the lovely new set - may you be blessed abundantly!