Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thursday already? Another freebie

Here it is, Thursday already! Today I went for the nerve conduction test on my left hand and arm. Lately it hasn't been giving me much trouble so I wasn't surprised that the test turned out well. That is a good thing, of course, but doesn't promise that the pain, numbness & tingling won't return. I imagine I must have done something to my neck that relieved some pressure on the nerves. Had lunch afterwards at Ynot Pizza with my husband. Ran another errand and since then have been altogether useless! Told my son the other day that I intended to get my tree up by Berkeley's birthday this Saturday (his wife) but I haven't so much as removed the ornament boxes from the window seat. Planned to do some baking later tonight but husband just informed me we need more flour. And I was just at the store earlier! Looks like all I'm going to do now is try to finish the nightgown I am making for Lucy Grace (Larkin's new doll; they name them) and watch TV.

Today's zip is, I think, going to be the last of this theme, except for some templates coming soon. Finished two of the templates earlier but have more in process. Keep in mind that while the template might show, for example, a mixer, you can certainly substitute whatever you like. These are just meant to jumpstart your layout creativity.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpfibjyhf41e4m8/ws_BakingBlitz_10.zip?dl=0

No comments: