Thursday, December 12, 2019

New free kit begins today!

I am just now getting decorated for the holiday. Had a problem getting the tree bag down and had to call on our friend, Arthur, to come by and get it down for us. It's a little 4.5' artificial tree that I set up on the window seat. Got winded just setting it up, lighting it, and putting "snow" skirt around it. Ornaments will have to wait 'cause it is my turn to cook dinner tonight. We went from 70s into 30s over night so temps feel like Christmas now.

Played with a number of ideas for this kit but ended up using my resources from Jaguarwoman to get inspired and stayed with the traditional colors. Hope you will like it. Here is zip 1:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsggtspcwd061kw/ws_ColorsofChristmas_1.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

KM said...

Love the new kit! I love Christmas and the promise it brings. I say no hurry to decorate all in one day, it's called the Christmas season, right? Got plenty of time to dress the homestead all up in festive colors.
Enjoy your family gathering during this season of hope.

Kristy