Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday already! More Baking Blitz freebie & a look at what I've been making

Sitting at computer listening to Trans Siberian Orchestra's Christmas Canon. Lovely. Yesterday, husband and I went shopping - Costco and Food Lion. Got everything we need for holiday dinner on Friday and by the time we got everything put away, we were exhausted. Might be last year we cook holiday dinners at our house and that makes me sad. We also took some donations down to Children's Hospital Thrift store. Other than that all I accomplished was boxing up some gifts for wrapping later. That got rid of a lot of packing waste. Decided the little blue sweater I'd crocheted for Larkin's doll needed something more so crocheted a tiny white edge around neckline and made a lacy heart from crochet thread and attached to front of sweater. Got hubby to take some photos of the other doll clothes I've made.

Here is a crocheted dress, shoes & purse:
But this is my favorite, a sweater coat with matching hat & a pair of boots that match attache type purse (that's a cupid button for closure).

Another run out today for a few things I needed. Have to do some cleaning before dinner and then VCU men's basketball game at 7 pm.

How is your holiday planning going?

Thanks so much for the lovely comments. I so enjoy hearing from you.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8rc2eamddrenkm/ws_BakingBlitz_5.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

KM said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable! You have such talent. How cute is that baby doll going to look in those?! Larkin will love them.

Thank you for the Baking Blitz files too.

Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

Kristy