Monday, November 18, 2019

Baking Blitz freebie continues

So far, it seems most of you are happy with the new kit & that is great. Cold & gloomy here and so many things I need to do. On the plus side one huge problem is solved. I made a few changes to my prescription list (made some generic, checked quantities etc) and have spent days going over info insurance agent provided and also navigating the web site at mymedicare.gov. Today I found a plan I can afford and called agent to get enrolled. There is still one very expensive drug on my list (Januvia) and I can't see that changing unless I opt to go on insulin, which I do not want to do. A friend told me to look into Good Rx which has coupons for various drugs and has saved her quite a bit when she hits her coverage gap, so I'll do that. Any of you have experience with it? Also got enrolled in a new vision insurance plan since our coverage under husband's retirement ends in December. Two items off my list.

The weather change has set off pain for both of us and yesterday evening & night the electricity kept going on and off. The electric company said it had something to do with an off coast storm sending salt spray onto the lines

Today's zip is largely in green and has some ingredients.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5lssvdanqfe2rfq/ws_BakingBlitz_3.zip?dl=0

How are you doing on holiday plans? I've got a lot of cleaning to do in next few days and prepping for Thanksgiving. We will celebrate Friday instead of Thursday so son and DIL can be with us. Possible grandson and his girl too. Most of my Christmas shopping is done and I'm waiting on deliveries. Need to find my tissue paper so I can box some of these things up. Finished a sweater coat and hat for Larkin's Christmas doll. I think it came out pretty well. will take a photo so I can show you.

And I'm off to complete one of the more mundane chores - laundry.

Hugs to all!

No comments: