Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Correction & update

Someone said she couldn't get zip 25 of Art Nouveau to work. I'm not up to being at computer much yet so didn't go back to original post. Instead, I just uploaded that zip again. Here is new link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3ui1zhxa8ibijw/ws_AN_25.zip?dl=0

I'm sorry I don't have anything new for you but I am still very exhausted and only up for a few houyrs at a time. What with trying to eat a little something, take meds, and spend some time with my husband, it doesn't leave much for designing. Results of last week's tests showed no pneumonia after all, but high liver enzymes. Which means the pain on my right is related to a swollen liver. I'm supposed to go back to doctor tomorrow for more bloodwork so he can determine what's going on with the liver. Meanwhile, I woke about 5am today with pain in left side under ribs. Seemed to be some sort of swelling there too so I whacked my brain to remember my anatomy classes and think my spleen is enlarged too. A little scary but there are some fairly simple reasons for these things as well as some serious ones. No point getting disturbed until I know more. I do want answers! My breathing is better although I still have a rough, dry cough. And today I finish the second antibiotic round. My husband and I have discussed all this. He has jumped to the conclusion that our doctor doesn't know what he's doing and I should be fine by now. But medicine is still more art than science and I believe my doctor's actions have been reasonable. Still, I agreed that if the left side pain comes back as it was when it woke me, I will go on to the ER. I am so eager to be back to what is "normal" for me so I can get the house clean and move on to doing things I want to do. My husband has been great about keeping the kitchen up, shopping and making sure I get some sort of nutrients, whatever I can handle. But he's got health problems too including bad neuropathy in his feet and there are many things he just can't do. Refusing to let those things bother me too much; we will manage and get things back on track once we get me straight.

Hope you all are doing well. Don't give up on me. I enjoy designing and sharing my work with you.

Hugs!

4 comments:

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry,
Think about you daily and check your blog everyday just to see how you are doing. Keep your faith that an explanation for your pain will be available soon. Just went through a left hip replacement and am doing really good. Looking forward to when you are able to report good things in your life again. Until then, take care and sending hugs and well wishes to you.
Carlyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for re-posting Art Nouveau #25 for us--All of us really appreciate it. Hope you start feeling better.

Mary said...

Hello Sherry,

I have been trying to keep up with you and all your problems as we have some of the same. If you feel your doctor is handling it all correctly, then by all means stay with him. But I am also a firm believer in second opinions!! It took me going to 4 doctors before my fibro was diagnosed, along with some other ailments, but you know your doctor and symptoms!! But I am praying for you daily and pray you are strong and back to normal very very soon!!!

Scarette said...

Not worrying about something until you know more is the best attitude to have. It doesn't do your health any good to be stressed and anxious about it!

I think your Art Nouveau Series was one of your very best!!