Saturday, May 25, 2019

Looking For spring freebie

Some good news from pulmonologist. My lungs are mostly clear with just one area in upper left lung sounding of congestion. All this furious coughing until I see spots? A Reaction response or something like that. That is, my body having been stressed for such a long time, it's still trying to clear bronchial tubes but keeping the swelling from subsiding. I'm on 2 steriods for next two weeks until follow-up. One is a low dose prednisone pill, the other an inhaler to use every 12 hours. Of course, this means it's pretty well shutting down my immune system so I should stay home and away from others. Also, as many of you know, prenesone interferes with sleep, causes sweats and so on.

Anyway, here is zip 3:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3uksupemod8xk8/ws_Looking4Spring_3.zip?dl=0

Hope you have a nice weekend. See you Tuesday!

2 comments:

tiscrea said...

Thank you from The Netherlands. I am glad you are feeling better.

Mary said...

I am glad that things seem to be improving. When I am on prednisone, I take it as early as possible to try and stop the not being able to sleep. Thank you so much for the latest stunning kit!!!